[Tilesathome] Client Stability

Milenko milenko at king-nerd.com
Fri Dec 7 14:25:59 GMT 2007

True, I didn't consider the fact that inkscape isn't just used for the t at h
client.  Can the inkscape preferences file be specified in the command-line?
That way a custom t at h preferences files could be used in the t at h directory
and that file could be deleted every loop.  Or your method could also work,
I'm not 100% sure what it does.  :)

-Jeremy