[Tilesathome] More tah troubles

spaetz osm at sspaeth.de
Sat Sep 8 17:10:40 BST 2007

On Sat, Sep 08, 2007 at 04:40:25PM +0200, spaetz wrote:

> Shouldn't the t at h client check and refuse to upload 0-size files?
>
> the server shuold definitely handle them better than it does now, in any case.

Some intermediary RAM disk where PHP uploaded stuff before unzipping seemed to have gone bad. We are just downloading to /tmp (as we should have done all the way, probably) and all seems fine again.

Still, it has shown how vulnerable the t at h server is against many forms of DOSing and other stuff...

spaetz