[uMap] End user documentation

Guillaume compte.umap at whoz.me
Wed Oct 5 18:50:25 UTC 2016

Thanks,

Cartocite's tutorials are a solid start for an end user documentation,
but they can't be updated and improved by an open community.

This is a shame, especially with the new version of Umap, which should
lead to updates in these tutorials.

I think Umap could benefit from some knowledge base / wiki /
documentation website that any mapper could edit.

The links on Cartocite's wiki have been red for some time now. With a
proper place to contribute, some of the missing tutorials could be
written by others.

Cheers

Guillaume

PS : and yes, I'm French, despite my interest in an english documentation :)