[Accessibility] HaptoRender as Master's Degree

Daniel Hänßgen daniel.haenssgen at stud.fh-hannover.de
Tue Mar 13 21:01:05 GMT 2012

Hello list,

2012/3/9 Jan Hegr <hegrjan at gmail.com>:

> I was simply scared of the idea developping a new embossing device. In this
> point I totally agree with Lulu-Ann.
Well, I did not know that it was actually possible to scare someone by
just telling what my intention is all about.
There will be two approaches I'm going to work on:
The first one will use hardware that is known to work since the 80's
and is still supported by actual OSes.
The second one will be made out of unified pieces (the producer of
those pieces exists since the 1930's - spare parts are pretty cheap).
So if the device breaks you just build a new one (or repair the old
one). :)

With this information I hope my intention will be a bit less scaring.

And of course if there is no interesst in my project I can simply stop
posting. Just tell me ;)

Regards
Daniel