[Accessibility] Thank you all!

parker, anson D (adp6j) anson at virginia.edu
Mon Oct 19 14:42:56 UTC 2020

The responses have been amazing, and while I'm writing back to folks individually I want to thank everyone for helping me get up to speed so quickly.

I'm meeting with the folks in charge of BlueTrunk this afternoon with a lot to discuss... all of the basic questions have clearly been answered and then some... :)

I'm going through more literature on proposed, abandoned, and rejected projects now to be a bit more informed and will likely submit a proposal by way of ADA accessibility ideas? i realize that nationalizes the issue and may not be a great international process however i feel like that may be in line with what BlueTrunk has mind...  I should have more information this afternoon & will look forward to sharing with the group

Anson