[Openstreetmap-dev] curves

Tom Carden tom at tom-carden.co.uk
Wed Jan 18 00:55:10 GMT 2006

SteveC wrote:
> Hmmm
>
> Please update this:
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/wiki/index.php/Bezier_curves

I've added a couple of references for Java and Processing.

Also, I know that Illustrator has good support for text on curves, but I
don't know how it represents it in the file (it might just be good tool
support).  It's worth taking a look at the Illustrator file format (it's
plain text) and seeing if there are any pointers there.  Also worth
making sure Illustrator, SVG, PostScript and PDF can express whatever
curves you choose, since they are likely output formats.  A nod to CAD
software like AutoCAD (DXF format) can't hurt either.

T.