[OSM-dev] lack of server coders

Thomas Walraet thomas at walraet.com
Tue Jul 4 14:05:17 BST 2006

Ben Gimpert a écrit :

> More formally, I hereby publicly announce that every single OSM entity I
> have ever modified or contributed, and every entity I *will* ever modify
> or contribute, may be freely associated with my "identity" (i.e. email
> address) by anyone, at any time.

Metoo.

For spam concern, email addresses appear in this ml archive anyway.
For privacy concern, it's something to think about *before* giving GPS
traces under a CC license.

I don't send all my trace to OSM because of privacy concern : I don't
want anyone to be able to see how poor I am at golfing ;)