[OSM-dev] lack of server coders (was: London Underground stations?)

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at crschmidt.net
Tue Jul 4 14:07:05 BST 2006

On Tue, Jul 04, 2006 at 01:19:21PM +0100, Ben Gimpert wrote:
> More formally, I hereby publicly announce that every single OSM entity I
> have ever modified or contributed, and every entity I *will* ever modify
> or contribute, may be freely associated with my "identity" (i.e. email
> address) by anyone, at any time.
>
> If you are also tired of the privacy crutch -- I'm talking to you, Imi
> and Christopher -- please consider agreeing the statement above. My
> lifestyle is just not interesting enough for me to wear an OSM tin hat.

Unfortunately, my agreeing to this statement is not going to be worth a
whole lot -- In total I've uploaded 1 GPX track (207 points), and have
no personal data invested in the database.

However, even if that were not the case -- should I ever upload data to
the OSM interface, I hereby publicly announce that every single OSM
entity I ever modify or contribute may be freely associated with my
identity by anyone at anytime.

--
Christopher Schmidt
Web Developer