[OSM-dev] rendering: mad ideas

Andy Robinson Andy_J_Robinson at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 21 17:08:04 GMT 2006

spam tiles... now there's a new one on me!

But then on the other hand I haven't seen any new cities cropping up in mid
Atlantic yet (yes I'm very tempted to write OSM (rather than SOS) as a big
advert in the Sahara desert) so I suspect that the integrity of the project
is reasonably ok ;-)

I say it's a sound idea. I'd be happy to keep my broadband idling with work
in the background although that might not work for those that have a cap on
the internet usage.

cheers,

Andy

Andy Robinson