[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] OSM maps on Garmin GPS

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Mon Nov 13 19:30:17 GMT 2006

s (Mikel?) let me know.

> it would be cool if the tool was cross platform to be prepared for the
> library to be cross platform as well.
> Actually, I just play around with Qt 4.2 cross platform development and
> I'm pretty amazed about this toolkit.

[moved to dev as this is very dev-ish...]

Qt would probably be my preferred choice. However the licencing restrictions
do not permit it; since it's GPL I can't link with a non-free library (and
the cgpsmapper is non-free in the GNU sense). Hence I would probably use FLTK
which is a lightweight and cross platform library, LGPL rather than GPL.

Nick