[OSM-dev] Select and move - mode

Dean Earley dean at earlsoft.co.uk
Mon Sep 11 10:48:39 BST 2006

> Segments should not be automatically selected, I can't see any use for
> that...

It's useful to just hit "w" at the end to make a way.
However, doing the A27, I was doing as you suggested and go back over
them to adjust positions (which requires nothing to be selected).

IMO, the best way to do this would leave them selected, but...
If you mouse down on another node, the selection shifts to that one.
I guess this would all be part of the "rework selection and adding" stuff.

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean at earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/
web:    http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk