[OSM-dev] Mapnik/osm2pgsql regression.

Jon Burgess jburgess777 at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 1 12:19:23 BST 2007

On Sun, 2007-04-01 at 12:00 +0100, Artem Pavlenko wrote:

> On 1 Apr 2007, at 11:49, 80n wrote:
>
> > For these examples it seems legitimate and correct to tag highway=
> > and leisure= on the same way.
>

> I think having two ways (sharing nodes and links if appropriate) is
> the right answer.

Personally, if you want 2 different features to display on the map then
I think it should be 2 different ways.

Otherwise the duality of all areas potentially being considered as
linear ways looks like it might cause problems in other cases, e.g. if
tagged with something which applies to both linear & area features.

	Jon