[OSM-dev] Blue sea for tiles at home

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 11:15:59 BST 2007

Frederik
This is great work.  The results really look good, and the approach taken
appears to be the right one.

The colour used for the sea is slightly lighter blue than that used for
rivers.  At the mouth of large rivers there is a clear boundary between sea
and river.  Is this desirable or should one or the other be changed so that
all water is the same colour everywhere?

80n