[OSM-dev] Script to find tiles that need rebuilding

Damian Sulewski damian.sulewski at uni-dortmund.de
Tue Jan 9 11:21:24 GMT 2007

Hi,
i hope you have read my posting before. My problem is: I have to upload
all my changes at once.
I like to save often. So if i tag a way i upload it. Then it gets rendered
and, normaly i dont tag in the same tile in the next 48 hours again, it
will not get rendered until i request it.(Im the only one taging here in
this areay)
On the other way i have an tilesAtHome client running and most of the time
its getting "nothing to do".
Does the script have access to the que? So it could be done the way that a
request is moved to the end of the que if its already in the que. If the
que is empty then, a tile will be rendered several times, during editing
(does it matter?All the clients have nothing to do) If the que is full,
the tile will be moved to the end until the editing phase is over, and
then rendered.

Only my thoughts,

Damian