[OSM-dev] AND data integration

koko huybkoen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 16:22:39 BST 2007

Floris Looijesteijn schreef:
>> A fourth way may be a bit painful, but may also be most efficient and lead
>> to the most consistant map.
>>
>> - Save the map we have now
>> - replace it with the AND data
>> - add the cycleway and foothpaths, etc, connect them
>>

> That may prove to be the best (but for some very painful) solution.
> There's no way we can do everything automatically. We always will
> have to manually connect the old to the new ways.

Hi,

I also think this is the best way. It will be much more work an give a
lot more problems to split and merge.

Is suggest someone send a message on [OSM-talk-nl] to explain the in
clear words the 4 possibilities, because not all of them will
be reading this list and it are they who did most of the work on the
Netherlands.

koko