[OSM-dev] Anyone has root on dev besides NickH?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Jun 15 00:52:18 BST 2007

Hi,

    is NickH still the only person who can create accounts etc. on dev,
or has that capacity been distributed? I remember a number of people
volunteering for dev admin work but I don't know if their offers have
been taken up.

We (the tiles at home folks) would like to install a few admins who can
tend to the tiles at home server but not all of them have dev accounts yet,
and we'll need a Unix permission group set up for them and so on. It
isn't a big deal so we wouldn't really need to waste NickH's time for it
if there was someone else with root on dev.

Bye
Frederik