[OSM-dev] How do I build the latest db schema?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Jun 27 09:53:14 BST 2007

Hi,

> The first migration migrates from an empty database which is the
> baseline to where we are now. There will be a second one shortly
> to tidy some things up.

Would it be possible to make something like a "mysqldump --no-data"
available (and update it whenever you run a migration) so that those
who don't want to set up a ruby environment can nonetheless have a
production-like mysql setup?

I know it is not really relevant ATM because nobody has access to the
production mysql anyway but still this would make it easier to do
realistic experiements.

Bye
Frederik