[OSM-dev] YWMS alignment

Thomas Walraet thomas at walraet.com
Sun Mar 18 23:59:49 GMT 2007

Francisco R. Santos a écrit :

> Right now, to display the logo, the map is resized in firefox to the
> size of the requested bounding box in the available yahoo zoom. Then,
> the image is re-scaled in JOSM to the requested size.

Oups... I have a few-days-old YWMS plugin. It doesn't display the Yahoo
logo...

Isn't it simplier to display a Yahoo png logo in JOSM instead of doing
image manipulation to keep the one served with Y! tiles ?

You could also don't care about displaying the credit's on the image,
and put everything in a popup that appear at the first YWMS use of the
day...