[OSM-dev] API very slow this morning

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Thu Mar 22 13:28:08 GMT 2007

Styno wrote:
> I can reverse it: If you don't have anything constructive to say,
> just don't.

No.. it's more "Do, don't say" or "Show, don't tell".

> I've also tried to make my point in the wiki [2] earlier. Now please
>  tell me why my arguments are not valid, that way I can perhaps learn
>  something out of this.

They're prefectly valid but they don't get us any closer to solving the
problem. We've had back-and-forths over databases since the dawn of this
mailing list... what we need are people to write actual code or
documentation. If you want things to do we have big lists :-)

have fun,