[OSM-dev] Effort in the US wasted until TIGER import is complete?

Don Smith dcsmith at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 04:39:50 GMT 2007

No, I'm currently not familliar with the data model so I should look
into that.
As for a 1 sec/insert cycle, if we don't do it on the primary db, it
makes no immediate sense, and I'd be interested in  timings without
it. I have no idea how many inserts are going on but, I would guess
from a ballpark on the size of tiger that you'd be right.
Again I'll look at the ruby code tonight, and if someone has a schema
for osm that'd be nice. If whoever did the original script could
outline their thinking that would be helpful as well.
I am subscribed to the dev list.