[OSM-dev] Tiles at home and the job queue

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 17:16:42 GMT 2007

On 3/24/07, Lars Aronsson <lars at aronsson.se> wrote:
> When I run tilesGen.pl without arguments, it says the server has
> nothing for me to render.  I know that I have edited the map at
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/index.html?lat=57.19&lon=14.04&zoom=12

You mean, the T at H server has nothing for you to render. The actual
server with the OSM data doesn't track this at all, so it's not
entirely surprising it hasn't noticed your changes.

There are a number of machanisms that trigger a rerender, some
automatic, but the most reliable is to simply go to
www.informationfreeway.org, zoom to your tiles and ask for a rerender.

Can't help with the rest.

Have a nice day,