[OSM-dev] Translation of the Main Page?

Hansen akio.hansen at t-online.de
Sun Mar 25 18:05:47 BST 2007

Hi,

I think it would be very nice, if the main page is translated into several languages. This would be very helpful for Newbies from other countries like Germany or France. They will contribute a lot of new data and that would be great for the whole project! I read something about translating in the wiki and the User Rickm has a turtorial to create these translated main pages. You can find it here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/User:Rickm/enabling_easy_links_pages_in_other_languages
So, it should be possible to create these multi-language wiki. But who can do this? Who has the rights to change the wiki engine?

Thanks and have a nice day

Akio