[OSM-dev] OSM tools RPMs for Fedora Core 6

Sander Hoentjen sander at hoentjen.eu
Mon Mar 26 11:35:16 BST 2007

On Sun, 2007-03-25 at 21:16 +0100, Keith Sharp wrote:

> I'm an interested observer of Fedora (Core, Extras, and the changes for
> 7), but I've not got round to submitting anything for inclusion.  I'll
> probably have a go at submitting the Mapnik RPM later this week, but I
> don't think the other RPMs are suitable yet: UTF9sanitize should
> hopefully die once the API and DB are fixed, and osm2pgsql is to fast
> moving a target at the moment.

Very well, it is your decision. I just had a quick look at your spec
file and one thing that cought my eye was your use of /usr
You should use %{_prefix} for that instead.

Also it doesn't currently build on x86_64:
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Checking for main() in C library m... yes
Checking for main() in C library ltdl... no
Could not find header or shared library for ltdl, exiting!

> I'll let you know the bug number once I submit Mapnik.

Perfect

Sander