[OSM-dev] Dev is going to burn soon

Jon Burgess jburgess777 at googlemail.com
Tue May 15 12:34:38 BST 2007

Nick,
    I see that tile has a postgres server installed and running. Could
you add a DB for me and give me access to it? It'll need to have the
PostGis stuff enabled on it as per
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Mapnik#PostgreSQL. I'll move
the mapnik tile rendering DB from dev to tile which should save some
IO load on dev.

Could you also get 7za installed on tile? It'll be useful if we use
that for the next planet dump.

Thanks,
   Jon

On 15/05/07, Robert (Jamie) Munro <rjmunro at arjam.net> wrote: