[OSM-dev] OSM packaging /debian packages openstreetmap-*

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Thu May 17 09:57:23 BST 2007

> > > Wouldn't time be better spent finishing of getting OSM stuff packaged
> > > properly in the first place? Even if we can't/don't want to get all
> > > our stuff into Debian proper, then we can at least have our own
> > > unofficial repository. I'd rather not have to download a large VM
> > > image every time there's a one line change to some perl script or
> > > other.

As some of you probably know we already started to put the files for debian
packages in place. Now they have to filled with working content. So everyone
is invited to improve the files under
	http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/debian/
and all the Maikefile.am files 	in the
	http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/