[OSM-dev] Update of openstreetmap-setup-0.0.5.exe please

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at web.de
Sun May 20 15:45:09 BST 2007

Shaun McDonald wrote:
> I would like to get the menu bar sorted out at some point so that we
> can use the Mac OS X system wide menu bar. I do not know why it is
> that the help menu is on the right hand side of the menu bar.
That's the design of the "older" Unix X windows (Motif?).

When I remember correct, all modern GUI systems I know of (Win32, KDE,
GNOME) no longer use this convention, as it's not really very helpful.

I don't know why this is used by JOSM, maybe because Immi (the original
author) likes it this way or it doesn't matter to him.

BTW: I would like that to be changed too, as it's looks pretty "old
fashioned"!

Regards, ULFL