[OSM-dev] Disappearing Roads

Cory Lueninghoener cluening at gmail.com
Thu May 31 04:01:17 BST 2007

Hmm...  It looks like this is happening again, only in a different
way:  now a few streets I edited in potlatch last night show up fine
in both potlatch and josm, but have sections missing on the
newly-rendered Mapnik map.  Have a look at way 4265058 located in the
approximate bounding box defined by:

41.7748, -87.9966
41.7579, -87.9879

The area in question is also visible at:
http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=41.766326094672515&lon=-87.99386025930893&zoom=15&layers=0000F0B

In the above view there are also a few streets to the west of that
section that are missing pieces.