[OSM-dev] New Yahoo plugin concept and its problems

Francisco R. Santos frsantos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:51:56 BST 2008

It seems that this project uses the JDIC library for the browser, which I
asumed it was dead since it didn't update in a long time (Nov-2006). Now it
appears to be alive after all, since there is a new update a couple of weeks
ago. Maybe I can take a look at it again, but I prefer the Swing browser
approach.