[OSM-dev] GSoC applications are in! Feedback wanted

Tue Apr 8 09:40:56 BST 2008

Hi all,
Google summer of code application deadline has passed. We have received
27 applications. I have stripped out sensitive information such as
e-mail addresses and other contact information (and also a full CV) and
put the on this wiki page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/GSoC_Applications_2008

I did this for 2 reasons:

1) Please look at the proposals and, if you want, add some feedback to
the discussion part of that page. I will browse through and take the
comments into account when rating the proposals together with SteveC.
This needs to happen quick, as the rating is likely to happen soon.

Reason 2 follows soon in a separate mail :-)

Thanks
Sebastian