[OSM-dev] India and China - AND meeting

Gora Mohanty gora at sarai.net
Fri Apr 11 09:44:57 BST 2008

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 22:27:55 +0200
Ante <ante at ffii.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tomorrow we have a little meeting with AND. Looking at the map, it seems that
> AND data of India is imported and integrated, but not the China data.
> Correct?
[...]

The parts of the AND data for India that we have had a chance to look at,
mostly in and around Delhi, were badly incorrect with respect to both
GPS tracks, and Yahoo maps. So much so, that most of the Delhi street data,
and some locations have been deleted, and remade from scratch.

Nay idea if that is a problem with the data themselves, or something that
went wrong in the import?

Regards,
Gora