[OSM-dev] Printing the slippy map

Andy Robinson blackadderajr at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 20 09:28:50 BST 2008

Well, maybe you couldgive the new Export tab a try. Appeared the first
time for me when I gust opened the OSM homepage. Its been a long time
in the making but I'm really pleased to see it there. Thanks to all
who have got this coded and working.

Since the original post was about copyright, what is the status of
getting copyright/OSM image or something on the exported images?

Cheers

Andy

On 20/04/2008, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>

>  > When I print a map from www.openstreetmap.org in Firefox on Linux in
>  > portrait form, I get one page with a map, and a second (wasted) page
>  > with the copyright notice.
>

> I have completely given up trying to print all kinds of slippy maps,
>  it never works out the way I want it. I use something like
>  bigmap/MapOf to make a large bitmap and print that.
>
>  Bye
>  Frederik
>

>  --
>  Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail frederik at remote.org  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"