[OSM-dev] slippy map does not work in FireFox 3.0 for me

Jens Scheidtmann JensScheidtmann at web.de
Wed Aug 6 20:00:15 BST 2008

Hi folks,

I have a problem with one of my computers:

When I open openstreemap.org, the map displayed only contains
a gray ladder (zoom) at the left hand side, the scale at the bottom left
and the Permalink at the bottom right on a white background.

Even if I disable Adblock, Allow Javascript globally (Noscript) and disable
Greasemonkey, this is still the case.

Running Firefox in Safemode does not help either.

Have you experienced a similiar situation somewhere?
If yes, how did you solve this?
Any hints, on what this could be?

Thanks in advance,

Jens Scheidtmann

Version Infos:

Firefox 3.0
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9)
Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0

Adblock 0.5.3.043
Greasemonkey 0.8.20080609.0
NoScript 1.7.7