[OSM-dev] Icon transparency (was: How to stop "daviddean" to mess up icons?)

David Dean ddean at ieee.org
Tue Dec 2 00:25:04 GMT 2008

Hi, David Dean here.

I've subscribed to this list now :) .

Anyway, the classic.small icons are one of the icon sets that gosmore uses,
and tend to look very messy with white squares around them.

I'll look into adding a border around some of the problem cases so they will
display well on black backgrounds. I'll make a start on them today.

Which icons in particular are causing the most problems?

Sorry about the mixup.

- David