[OSM-dev] API 0.6 Bugs

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Thu Dec 4 11:21:37 GMT 2008

Hi,

On 4 Dec 2008, at 11:08, Dominik Spies wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently working with the api06.dev server. My question is where
> I should submit a bug when I find one - trac? With milestone OSM 0.6 ?
> Or should I post here? Both? Somewhere else?
>
> I ask becuase trac doesn't appear to be very "used".. just five
> entries.

Excellent to hear that you are testing the api06.

As we are just about to start the process of starting widespread
testing, there haven't been many bug reports yet.

Bug can be submitted to trac, here on the mailing list. Some specific
bug have been triaged by developers working directly together. When
submitting bugs, it's probably best to assign to smsm1, instead of
using the default to TomH.

> Reason is that when creating a changeset, the tag with key "comment"
> must be specified *at first*. This is not mentioned in the wiki (just
> that it has to be there), and otherwise a HTTP 500 is returned, which
> is not very helpful.

Thanks for this, we'll take a look into it soon.

Shaun