[OSM-dev] API 0.6 Bugs

Matt Amos zerebubuth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 11:45:33 GMT 2008

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Shaun McDonald
<shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk> wrote:
> On 4 Dec 2008, at 11:08, Dominik Spies wrote:
>> Reason is that when creating a changeset, the tag with key "comment"
>> must be specified *at first*. This is not mentioned in the wiki (just
>> that it has to be there), and otherwise a HTTP 500 is returned, which
>> is not very helpful.
>
> Thanks for this, we'll take a look into it soon.

actually, the wiki says

"It is still a matter of discussion whether the API will actually
reject changeset creation without a comment because normally the API
never cares about what your tags are."

could you let us know more details about how to reproduce the bug, please?

cheers,

matt