[OSM-dev] API 0.6 Bugs

Dominik Spies kontakt at dspies.de
Thu Dec 4 13:03:38 GMT 2008

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 12:08 PM, Dominik Spies <kontakt at dspies.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently working with the api06.dev server. My question is where
> I should submit a bug when I find one - trac? With milestone OSM 0.6 ?
> Or should I post here? Both? Somewhere else?
>
> I ask becuase trac doesn't appear to be very "used".. just five entries.
>
> Reason is that when creating a changeset, the tag with key "comment"
> must be specified *at first*. This is not mentioned in the wiki (just
> that it has to be there), and otherwise a HTTP 500 is returned, which
> is not very helpful.

Me again, to this issue.
After some more testing, I figured out that my report was incorrect.
It was just a coincidence..

I'm creating these changeset request and sending them - exactly the
same way (same code!).
Sometimes I get a 500, sometimes not.
But It's seems to be only the case, if there is NO authentication header.
But otherwise, not always when there is no auth header, I get a 500 in
response..

Regards,

Dominik