[OSM-dev] Subversion commit mailing list

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 11:22:15 GMT 2008

On Feb 7, 2008 11:03 AM, Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu> wrote:

> I'm a bit confused now actually, because having checked it seems that
> the RSS feed does list the first file for each change, but the claim
> that started all this was that it doesn't show any files?

I delved into this earlier in the week, but after I figured out how to
get it working the way Ulf was asking I realised that it was working
that way on OSM anyway - I just thought you'd fixed it already!

I'll only comment to say that changeset_show_files = -1 in trac.ini
will show all the files in the changeset, and that I couldn't find a
way to override this in the rss feed (so whatever goes for the
timeline page is whatever is set in trac.ini by the admin and is what
you get on the rss too).

Cheers,
Andy