[OSM-dev] [OSM-talk] Error while uploading with JOSM

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 13:15:23 GMT 2008

Hi David, I'm on Virgin (for the moment anyway, may change soon) in
Cambridge (as you know)and have had no such described problems with
uploads, so I wouldn't rush to blame Virgin. Is it a time of day thing?
Ie, do you do uploads at a peak time?

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON
WC1X 8XZ
UNITED KINGDOM
T +44 (0)20 7430 4474
E PHILLIP.BARNETT at ITN.CO.UK
WWW.ITN.CO.UK

P  Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?