[OSM-dev] disputed areas

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 15:26:24 GMT 2008

ok, more explicitly my question ..

what happens on wikipedia when people are locked out from editing a particular restricted article? do they go on a rampage on other pages?

wikipedia is the closest example to which we can ask these sort of questions. the most recent random problem exposed by those eagle eyed reporters at the register within wikipedia's community doesn't seem to apply .. or are you saying that introducing any means of protected regions will eventually result in corruption and unaccountable conflicts of interest?