[OSM-dev] disputed areas

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 11:48:24 GMT 2008

This might be the most simple short term solution.

It's the same approach all the web maps use -- you won't find Cyprus in Google Maps.
So in part, it's a shame, a good Cyprus map would be a good differentiator for OSM

Hrm, another thing to consider is that this kind of disruption might suit the some
of the edit war participants just fine, and that it wouldn't be effective to get them to act.