[OSM-dev] disputed areas

Lambertus osm at na1400.info
Sun Feb 10 12:47:21 GMT 2008

Based on the hourly Osmosis change dumps a separate Osmosis process could
compare all the edits against a bounding box or polygon of Cyprus and revert
all the changes to that area. That won't need any changes to rendering, the
API, editors etc. It can also be switched off quickly or even supplemented
with more disputed areas.