[OSM-dev] OSM Data Question from FireGirl

Fire Girl firegirl at amorous.com
Tue Feb 12 22:39:42 GMT 2008

Hello, I am new to this group and hoping someone can help me. I like the
open street mapping concept and want to work with this data desperately
in my own pool. :) I basically have a couple of questions,

*|*) Can OSM data be purchased in a database/table format? Or open source
in some big glob (huge) format? :-)

......secondly, well, mostly I am working with some new dev tools to work
with this data, ... and strongly prefer having my own as current as
possible data to work from. Anyone have any ideas how to get there? :-)

Please contact me here or if you prefer privately at
firegirl at amorous.com  thank you!!!
Best wishes,
%FireGirl%

--