[OSM-dev] {To Shaun} Re: OSM Data Question from FireGirl

Fire Girl firegirl at amorous.com
Wed Feb 13 02:07:46 GMT 2008

Thank you so much Shaun!  May I ask,.... what is most straightforward
procedure to delineate the planet.osm file, to specified regions....
let's say New York or the United States for starters? :) I am most
interested in that approach, that isn't too convoluted or difficult
per-se, and produces clean data :)