[OSM-dev] {To Shaun} Re: OSM Data Question from FireGirl

Milenko milenko at king-nerd.com
Wed Feb 13 03:13:01 GMT 2008

If you don't need current data, you can get weekly extracts of any of the 50 US states from http://planet.king-nerd.com/usa/  These are generated using the command-line tool Osmosis, which you can read about on the osm wiki.

There's not yet an extract of the entire US, but there will be once the new planet is generated tomorrow.

-Jeremy