[OSM-dev] Add "branch" folder to the root of SVN

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Jul 8 12:04:31 BST 2008

Hello Chris,

It is a good thing that you are discussing this because I am in the
process of adding merkaartor to launchpad to make it available for
Ubuntu via a repository.

Please let me know if a branch gets created so I can update the
auto-download process that launchpad uses to create a copy of the
openstreetmap repo for merkaartor.

Kind regards,

Milo