[OSM-dev] Tag Handling in the Database

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Mar 27 19:13:46 GMT 2008

Hi,

> Believe it or not, I was being ironic when I wrote that.

It was quite obvious that you were using the term "anarcho-
collaborativist" to pour scorn on my statement that the people who
cast votes in our project have no authority.

You followed that with: "it's not like this project is important or
anything". Which you obviously meant ironic, too.

On the other hand, starting to think of oneself (or one's project) as
"important" may be the beginning of the end of fun.

I don't know if you really *believe* that anyone who is against voting
in a project will surely accept his flat being burgled, or if that is
just some kind of rhetoric that you employ to drag your opponents in
the mud. Either way, it's not really the style of discussion I need to
spend my spare time with, thank you very much.

Bye
Frederik