[OSM-dev] 0.6 api - same story

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Mon May 5 12:42:21 BST 2008

Hi All,

I suspect there will be a significant database schema update to go along
with this.  Moving node tags into their own table is a decent change in
itself.  I couldn't see anything on the new 0.6 API page describing any
of this.

My main interest is from an osmosis perspective which is under the
"further, less important stuff" heading.  Perhaps it's not a priority
now, but I'd hope we can continue to have daily, hourly and minute
changesets running at the point of cutover.  If the aim is to deploy
over the next few weeks this might be a problem, my time is fairly
limited at the moment.

Brett