[OSM-dev] JOSM bug on tagging presets

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Tue May 13 10:42:22 BST 2008

Hi,

I have had a fairly long time had a similar issue when editing tags.

Say I want to change a way from highway=unclassified to
highway=residential, I have to either type the whole of residential,
as it won't auto complete; or delete the highway tag and create a new
one, when the residential value will auto complete.

Personally I find this behaviour really annoying, especially when
fixing the work of yahoo tracers.

Shaun