[OSM-dev] What country is something in?

OJ W ojwlists at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 31 13:16:44 GMT 2008

That's why it was so surprising to see the imported USA and California
borders in OSM running along the beach - surely we want to move them
out to sea?

Currently the borders are marked with the 2 countries - do we need to
allow "region:left=international" if it's a border with the ocean
instead of another country?