[OSM-dev] Install error: Could not find rails (= 2.0.1) in any repository

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Fri Sep 12 14:41:39 BST 2008

Harumph, it always pays to read on before asking questions. Other doco refers to version 2.02, which appears to be installing OK.

May I therefore modify my question to: Is there an OSM server requirement specifically for Rails 2.02 or should the latest version generally be OK?  I'll amend the Debian page accordingly.

Mike